Corporate Attorney – Contractor
We are looking for a freelance corporate attorney to support our base of start-up clients.
The attorney should have significant experience performing general and transactional corporate work, including but not limited to forming entities, conducting corporate audits and clean-ups, and assisting with emerging company and venture financing rounds and/or M&A.
Skills and Qualifications
- J.D. from a U.S. accredited law school.
- Active member of the California State Bar (preferred).
- 6+ years of experience of legal experience, including 2+ years working with a premier U.S. law firm and/or in-house at a Fortune 1000 company or government department.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to clearly and simply explain complex ideas.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.