Employment Attorney – Contractor
We are looking for a freelance employment attorney to support our base of start-up clients.
Freelance employment attorneys will be asked to manage a range of employment law matters. Amongst other things, the contractor will be responsible for drafting:
- Employment and Termination Agreements.
- Consulting Agreements.
The attorney should also have significant experience providing advice and counsel to California employers regarding classification and other compliance issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- J.D. from a U.S. accredited law school.
- Active member of the California State Bar (preferred).
- 6+ years of experience of legal experience, including 2+ years working with a premier U.S. law firm and/or in-house at a Fortune 1000 company or government department.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to clearly and simply explain complex ideas.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.