We are looking for a freelance privacy attorney to support our growing privacy practice group.
Privacy contractors will be responsible for providing guidance to startups and enterprises on local and international privacy laws, including CCPA and GDPR compliance.
Attorneys will also be responsible for drafting and reviewing common privacy documents, including privacy policies. You should have significant experience drafting privacy policies.
– J.D. from a U.S. accredited law school.
– Active member of the California State Bar (preferred).
– 6+ years of experience of legal experience, including 2+ years working with a premier U.S. law firm and/or in-house at a Fortune 1000 company or government department.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to clearly and simply explain complex ideas.
– Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.